Lub Dubís Healthy Heart Challenge
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Lub Dubís Healthy Heart Challenge is loads of fun...
with a purpose!
Lub Dubís Healthy Heart Challenge will be a friendly competition among teams consisting of both children and adults. Teams of 2-6 members will ďraceĒ between 10 activity stations located around the museumís Tempe neighborhood where they will complete a task that emphasizes a key learning from the museum, such as making smart food choices, exercising, not using tobacco and more. The challenge will be followed by a festival in and around the museum.
|When:||Saturday, November 5, 2016|
|Check-in Begins:||8:00 am|
|Challenge Begins:||9:00 am|
|Museum Festival:||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Location:||Halle Heart Children's Museum|
2929 S 48th St
Tempe, AZ 85282
How to Play and Win!
1. Click here to register for Lub Dubís Healthy Heart Challenge, agree to the waiver, and then choose Start a Team. Each team must include at least one adult and one child age 17 or younger. The challenge is free and includes admission to the museum that day!
2. Start your team fundraising efforts, earn cool giveaways and entries into the grand prize drawing!
3. On challenge day, donít forget to wear your best team costume for a chance to win the ďMost Team SpiritĒ award!
4. Once the game starts, race to each challenge station, complete the activity and get your game card stamped. When you complete all 10 challenges race back to the finish line. Thatís all there is to it!
5. Prizes will be awarded in two age categories based on the youngest team member (10 and under and 11-17). First, second and third place prizes will be awarded for fastest completion time, most dollars raised, and most team spirit.
For more information please contact one of your
Lub Dub Healthy Heart Challenge staff partners